Introduction

     Good morning everyone .. allow me to introduce myself. My full name is Larengga Apriawansyah but you can call me Larengga. I was born on April 30, 1999 so I'm 18 years old. I live in Pontianak with my parents. My hobby is playing guitar and futsal. My aspiration is to be an entrepreneur. Now I continue my education at Tanjungpura University Pontianak, and I major in economics. I graduated from Faculty of Economics & Business through independent path. I have tried through SNMPTN and SBMPTN but I did not escape, and this independent path is what saved me into faculty of economics & business.

     I have two brothers and one sister. My younger brother is Yuda Hermawansyah, he is a student at Bina Utama High School in Pontianak, and my second brother is fahri ilham heriawansyah, he attended SDN forty-two in Pontianak, and my sister is a a woman named raisa kairulnisa ​​who was only five years old. I have a good parent, my father's name is Ridwan, he's a very nice person, my dad's job is self-employed. My mother's name is Herlinawati, she's a beautiful and good mother for her children. I think a lot of introductions from me, thank you very much for your attention and meet you later.

Komentar

Postingan Populer