My dream and ideals


     Introduce my name Larengga apriawansyah now I am a student at the faculty of Economics and Business of Tanjungpura University. Talking about the ideals, hopes, and dreams everyone must have, including me. When I was in elementary school I really want to be a chef. the time of my ideals and hopes was fluid. But now as I grow older and the more intense my searching intentions become, my patterns and ways of thinking about "a dream" become more real. For me ideals are not just wishful thinking or imagination, the ideals are real and even very real, especially for those of us who have a strong desire to reach it. I dream when I graduate college I want to become a successful businessman in the eyes of the second my parents. My last dream is to repay my mother and father and to build a happy family. I want to repay my mom and dad because she is my encouragement. Without the love of my mother and father, I can not possibly triumph. After I grew up, I want to send my siblings to college and build happy families and educate my children with traits that could be used as guidelines in life. Then, starting now, I will always pray for family welfare. I will also spend time for my family. I hope God will grant my dreams and dreams.

Komentar

Postingan Populer