English duty "Best friend"

Best Friend



       hello, introduce my friend's name Leony lagus I call him by the name of iyon he became my best friend since elementary school (elementary school). From grade 1 SD until we both graduated from elementary school, he became my bench. He is the one who always motivates me to always learn who diligently encourage me. Our days are full of jokes and laughter. Besides our house nearby he is also a friend who made me not inferior to meet with friends and always motivate me to the spirit and reach the goal, He is a very sincere friend not made up .. I am very comfortable if adjacent to him. But there are some things that I do not like from him, every time I send messages through WA he always late to reply to him, on the other hand yes I often give me advice and input. Iyon not only became my true friend, but he is also very close to my family ..., even my mother also said that Iyon is a child who is very concern to anyone, other than that he is very friendly. felt he was a true friend because he never gossiped, he also never wanted to know my personal problem and he did not talk much.This is the story of t about the real friend I have.


Komentar

Postingan Populer